Before you Apply
- Available Positions: There are only a few positions still available for 2019. You can read about them here – Available Positions
- Work Dates: Right now, we are only considering applicants who are available to work from May 20 to September 8, 2019. If you are not available for the full season, please contact us before submitting your application.
- International Applicants: Please note that we are only able to hire international applicants who qualify for the J1 student visa.
To apply for Summer 2019
Please follow the instructions below. After receiving your application material, we will review your information and contact you if we want to arrange an interview.
Step 1 – Fill out and submit the application form below
Step 2 – Email [email protected] with subject “2019 Application”
A) Explain why you want to work at Kennicott Glacier Lodge and why you would be a great fit for our team
B) Attach your resume and a current photo
You may also send this information by mail to PO Box 240567, Anchorage, AK 99524.
Important Information about working in Kennicott
1. Kennicott Glacier Lodge is in a remote location in Alaska, far from any formal medical facilities or doctors. If you have any medical conditions which could put you in jeopardy by non being near medical facilities, you must let us know.
2. No pets are allowed in Staff Housing.
3. All employees must comply with dress codes and grooming standards while on the job.