What to Bring
The weather in Kennicott is very changeable. Casual and comfortable clothing is the order of the day here. Outdoor clothing that can be layered for warmth works great.
Here is a suggested list of things to pack:
- Lightweight hiking boots or walking shoes
- Rain gear – lightweight rain jacket and pants
- Warm layers – sweater or lightweight jacket
- Hat, gloves, and sunglasses if you are going on the glacier
- Camera, camera chargers and extra batteries
- Water bottle
- Small day pack
You can borrow bug spray, sun screen, and bear spray at the Front Desk.