2021 Season Updates
Kennicott Glacier Lodge will be open from May 29 to September 6, 2021.
The health and safety of our Guests and Staff remains our top priority. If you are thinking about staying with us, please be assured that we will be following all State of Alaska and CDC guidelines.
You can find current information about traveling to Alaska at https://covid19.alaska.gov/travelers/.
Here are some of the procedures we have implemented:
- Prior to Check In, Guests will be asked if they have experienced a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 72 hours. Guests who have been recently ill, or are showing signs of illness, should not travel.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask while in the Lodge Shuttle Van and they are encouraged to wear a face mask while in Common Areas.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served from a menu and dinner will be served one seating at 7pm with a fixed, plated menu. All parties will be seated at individual tables and outdoor seating is available for all meals.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are readily available to all Guests and Staff.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing high touch and common areas regularly.
- Staff members are required to wear a face mask and pass a health check prior to each shift.
We look forward to welcoming Guests to Wrangell-St. Elias National Park again next summer!